Dreams come true if we face the challenges life brings.
When you do not know where your ceiling is, there is no ceiling.
My beginnings were humble. I came from a middle-income family in the Kurdistan region of Iran, where I grew up immersed in the rich traditional culture of music, literature, and meditation.
At the age of 20, I left my country as a young musician, hungry to discover the world and attain a higher education. My travels took me to India where I learned Eastern philosophies.
I met my first mentor, Dr J. Krishna Murti , Sadhguru, and was deeply influenced by Khalil Gibran and Rumi. The teachers and my mentors on my way of liberation were pivotal in shaping who I am as a person and what I achieve as an entrepreneur, life coach and hypnotherapist.
Since I have been blessed by great teachers and mentors who transformed me, it has inspired me to do the same for others and use my 23 years of inspirational studies and life coaching experience. That is why my mission and purpose is to impact the lives of others while constantly learning and contributing where I can.
I learned that dreams come true, and challenges are positive experiences that guide us along our path. I learned to question my limiting beliefs, realising that when you do not know where your ceiling is, there is no ceiling.
BA and MA, Punjab University, India
- Geometry of Divinity, New Zealand (Inner Awareness Movement)
- Mastery University, USA, Robbins Research International, Inc.
- Leadership Academy, USA, Anthony Robbins (About Life Coaching)
- Mindvalley Evercoach, USA, Spiritual, Emotional, Behavioural, Relationship and Parental Life Coaching
NLP Practitioner, USA, Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Clinical Hypnotherapy, USA, Identifying limiting beliefs and patterns to enhance best potentials
Self-Hypnosis for transformation of core patterns and beliefs
- Member of International Board of Coaches and Practitioners (IBCP)